Giving to Joie De Vie
We are often asked, ‘How is Joie de Vie Christian Fellowship funded?’ The simple answer is, ‘by you’!
As an independent fellowship we receive no income from any other source and are grateful to you all for the financial backing you give to our mission to ‘Know Jesus Christ and to make Him known’.
Your generosity enables the Fellowship to meet expenses of ministry; rental and insurance for our meetings; AND make charitable donations each year averaging €2500.
There are several ways in which you can give to the ministry here;
If you have a French bank account you can pay directly into our Church account. If you are a British tax-payer you can give tax-efficiently through our Stewardship account, which then transfers monies to France. This can also be used for donations if you are not a tax-payer. You can also give through the weekly collections.
If you wish to find out more about any of these means of giving please contact Christine Shaw, our treasurer, who can furnish you with the necessary information.
‘Freely you have received, freely give’ Matthew 10:8
Please give this your prayerful consideration.
With our thanks and every blessing.
Due to a fall in offertories our giving this year has, sadly, had to be reduced:
- Regular giving to Happyness in Tanzania continues: €35 per month and a gift of €100 at Christmas.
- Reality Youth Project:UK : €500. Do check out their Facebook page: Reality Youth Project or website. Their ‘Thank you’ email can be seen here.
Despite a reduction in income, we have met all expenses and are making the following donations:
- €1000 to €1000 to Reality Youth Project/Bus
- €35 per month (plus €100 at Christmas) to Happyness – a nine year old Tanzanian girl, through SEL a branch of Compassion
- €130 for the purchase of 70 copies to give away of : ‘The Servant Queen and the King she serves’. These mark the 90th Birthday of Queen Elizabeth and record her own words about her faith.
Last year your committee decided to make some changes to our giving. Our donations are as follows:
- €1000 to Medic Malawi
- €1000 to Reality Youth Project/Bus
- €500 to Secours Catholique, St. Gilles Croix de Vie (This supports those in our community who have need. At present they are providing food for 33 local families)
- €35 per month to Happyness – a nine year old Tanzanian girl, through SEL a branch of Compassion